Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank You All - a NZ - Non Zentangle Post

      Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who came out yesterday for my retirement party.  And a special Thank You to Carolyn and all the others who organized, set up and cleaned up for the event.

       The informal party was they way I wanted to close out my 30 year career.   Having everyone there and sharing stories, affirmed that my time was meaningful.  But I also want to let you know that in as much as I may have touched your lives, you have all touched my life.   I've learned a lot - not always willingly but...

     Not going to get preachy but please watchout for each other try to keep smiles on your faces and try to enjoy.   "Hang on to your________, Its's going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment