Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Creative Endeavors

Just spent 15 minutes setting up a spread sheet  keep track of my proposed creative endeavors for 2014.  Here's the first Month's list.   I will try to post results with pictures etc.   Guess I need to add blogging to the list. (Done - I've revised my list - I'm sure there will be more changes to come)

2014 D/W/M Projects   January
           
Zentangle a Day          
Kate Robinson's Monthly ATC Challenge          
Journal52 - Weekly          
Letter a Month          
Monthly Birthday Cards sent          
NE ATC Monthly ATC Swap          
NE ATC Monthly Journal - Zentangle Plus          
Ornation Creation - Weekly          
Creative Connections - Monthly          
 Keep Blog Up to date and post pictures          

No comments:

Post a Comment