Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Journal 52- When I Grow Up

When I Grow Up I want to be.....  Up until a few years ago I'd say I still didn't know what I wanted to be or where I wanted to live "when I grew up"   I always hated those employee surveys or evaluations that asked  "Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?"
 
   Now that I've finished my: family and schooling years (0-24), my professional Life (24-57), what do I want to be now and where do I want to live?
   Guess what I still don't really know.

   But here is my Art Journal page for "When I Grow Up I Want To Be....  
I spent an hour today making backgrounds with string and acrylic paints.  This one is white on black, but I did some with white, yellow and red on black and one on white.  Then I used up the paint to make some more backgrounds.  Fun and Messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment